Black Velvet Cacao 27.5 lb
27.5 lbPrice includes shipping
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC: Weirdo Good Black Velvet Cacao is a USDA certified organic premium cacao (cocoa) powder that is ethically sourced. Produced without the use of chemical fertilizers, pesticides, or artificial agents, while using farming practices that promote ecological balance and conserve biodiversity. NOTE: Organic regulations put limits on the alkalizing agents and their amount (non-organic black cocoa is not subject to this), so our powder isn't black, but it produces a black result!
- TOP 8 ALLERGEN FREE: Produced from start to finish in a dedicated allergen-free environment. Top 8 Allergens are not allowed on site. That means NO: wheat / gluten, dairy, eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish.
- MAKE NATURAL BLACK VELVET CAKE, HOMEMADE "OREOS," AND MORE. You know the super-dark-colored chocolate desserts you find in bakeries, restaurants, and retail food products? Ever wonder why when you bake at home you can never get it to be that dark, with that distinct "Oreo"-like flavor? This is it! Black cacao has been somewhat of a trade secret, but we're spreading it into the kitchens of people everywhere! **NOTE: Powder is not black! It's dark brown and when baked produces a black result.**
- GREAT FOR VARIOUS DIETARY LIFESTYLES, including gluten-free, vegan, paleo, keto.
- DO GOOD: Just by virtue of this product being organic and ethically sourced, it's already doing good things. In addition, a portion of our sales go to organizations that benefit a variety of causes. Your purchase helps make this world a better place!